UI/UX Designer - Lead
What we're looking for
We are a rapidly growing international team of designers working with a wide range of international clients; from young bold international tech start-ups to established brands in property, medicine, e-commerce and more.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Lead UI/UX designer to join our team in our office in Saigon. If you are looking for a new challenge and rewarding, exciting projects with an open-minded team, apply now to join us. We can not wait to talk to you about your future.
- Perform market research and draw qualitative insights on market trends and best practices
- Perform quantitative assessment using various analytic tools to optimise UX
- Co-ordinate with external marketing and product managers to create strategies that align with the clients goal
- Wireframe and prototype websites, landing pages, webapp and mobile apps
- Create visually stunning digital experiences
- Communicate and hand over design specs and functionalities to development teams both external and internal.
- Mentor and guide mid-level and junior designers
- Coordinate with graphic designers, motion designers and copywriters to launch the project
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience working in all stages of production, through proposals, research, wireframes to full interactive UI prototypes
- Have a strong grasp of responsive design systems and component-based design
- Have experience working in an agency environment
- Has strong written and spoken communication in English
- 4-year+ of experience in UI/UX
- Understand how to optimize designs for all devices
- Understand best practices for web
Nice To Have:
- Have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Have strong leadership and organization skills to lead the team
- Hybrid Work
- Flexible 40 hours a week
- Sick and Annual Leaves
- Annual Company Trip
- Weekly Lunch with the team
We are a young and ambitious international agency based out of Australia and Vietnam. Our long term goal is to establish a reputable creative and UX consultancy and production studio to help brands face the challenges of our ever-changing world. Apply today, we are eager to invite you into our team.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- Include Resume & Cover letter