UI/UX Designer - Mid Weight
What we're looking for
We are a rapidly growing international team of designers working with a wide range of international clients; from young bold international tech start-ups to established brands in property, medicine, e-commerce and more.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Mid-Level UI/UX designer to join our team in our office in Saigon. If you are looking for a new challenge and rewarding, exciting projects with an open-minded team, apply now to join us. We can not wait to talk to you about your future.
- Understanding user data and drawing useful insights and strategies
- Assess and audit existing digital experiences
- Wireframe and prototype websites, landing pages, webapp and mobile apps
- Create visually stunning digital experiences
- Communicate and give feedback to developers who will implement your designs
- Mentor and guide junior designers
- Coordinate with graphic designers, motion designers and copywriters to launch the project
- Are able to flesh out an initial design concept from wireframe to low fidelity prototype, high fidelity prototype and then working prototype
- Able to create a design system for all devices
- Has strong written and spoken communication in English
- Experiences: 2-year+ of experience
- Understand how to optimize designs for all devices
- Understand best practices for web
Nice to Have
- Have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Hybrid Work
- Flexible 40 hours a week
We are a young and ambitious international agency which based in Sydney and Vietnam.
Our clients range from young bold international tech start up to established brands in construction, life-style brands, etc. If you are looking for a new challenge and rewarding, exciting projects with open minded team, apply now to join us. We can not wait to talk to you about your future.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.