Our design agency is seeking a Junior/Mid Business Analyst to join our team. The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst will be to support our product design team by gathering and analyzing business requirements for our clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of business analysis techniques and will be able to communicate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders in English.
- Collaborate with clients to understand and document business requirements for product design projects.
- Conduct research and analysis of client industries and markets to inform design decisions.
- Work closely with the product design team to ensure that business requirements are met and incorporated into design deliverables.
- Identify and document any potential risks or issues related to project requirements and communicate them to the team.
- Participate in project planning and estimation activities.
- Assist with user testing and validation to ensure that product designs meet business requirements and user needs.
- Continuously improve business analysis processes and tools to support the team's effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in business analysis, preferably in a product or consulting environment.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a remote team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools.
This is a full-time remote position with competitive salary and benefits packages in the range of 18-30.000.000vnd. If you are passionate about helping to create innovative products that meet the needs of our clients and users and have the strong English communication skills needed for remote work, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply for this exciting opportunity.