Account Executive & Assistant
Kholab is a boutique design and user experience studio that work with international tech companies and startups. We are known for delivering practical and creative design solutions through close collaboration with our clients. Currently we have an open position for a hybrid account executive and assistant to join our fast growing team.
Objectives for this role
The objectives of this role is broken into 2 categories.
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Assist with accounting functions and expense reconciliation
- Assisting with prioritization and coordination of internal meetings and commitments
- Communicating with suppliers, vendors on the behalf of the executive team
- Taking meeting minutes and transcribing presentations
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates the leadership team Personal tasks, as requested
- Ensure office supplies and equipment is maintained
Skills and qualification
- Must have high level of personal integrity, professionalism, and business ethics
- Must have strong work ethic – strive for excellence, accuracy, and efficiency, while being dependable
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- High proficiency in Gsuite workspace or MS workspace
- Experienced with CRM software such as hubspot or salesforce
- Experience in project management software such as Trello, Clickup, Asan, Notion
- A Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or Journalism
- Fluent in writing and reading in English. Intermediate spoken English
Benefits & Compensation
- 12-17,000,000vnd per month
- 40 hours per week, with paid overtime
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.